Virtual Scoliosis Exercise and Nutritional Consultation Now Available Online
March 19, 2020
March 19, 2020 • Sticky Post
Now Offering Free Virtual Schroth Exercise Classes
Join the Adult Scoliosis Learners Group on Facebook to stay current on all our offerings.
See our Complete Schedule on Facebook
Times Subject to change.
Some other recent topics and questions:
- Video Consultation– Review your health history during a video consultation with your new doctor
- Lab Testing– Receive a custom lab kit mailed to your home or a Blood Requisition form which can be brought to any local laboratory. The test results are sent directly to your doctor.
- Analysis– Schedule a Review of your test results with your doctor.
- Treatment Plan– Your doctor develops a personalized plan addressing your unique diagnosis. This may includes planning for follow up testing.
Do you Take insurance?
Yes, we accept all major medical insurance. We care not contracted with any insurance providers at this time. Preventative healthcare expenditures and specialty lab tests are not typically reimbursable under most health plans. However, you may be able to use a HSA.FSA account to pay for our services.
How much are the lab tests and X-rays?
Most labs accept insurance as direct payment. X-ray requests may require a referral from your doctor depending upon your individual medical plan.
How long are consultations?
The initial consultation is 60 minutes ($199). However, follow-up appointment could be as low as 30 minutes, depending upon the number of tests to be reviewed and the time required to adequately instruct patients on their care plan.
What comes in the home Schroth Exercise Kit ($199)
The Schroth method is low tech, but does require a few items. Your home Schroth Exercise kit includes:
- 3 Scolifit Bags with Instructions for use.
- Breathing Band or Breathing Caliper with Instructions for use
- ScoliFit Personalized Exercise App for you Smartphone
- Suspension straps (High Quality)