News & Updates
September 6, 2012
The Spinecor Scoliosis brace was introduced in 1994.
- Spinecor is worn under the clothes while allowing for improved movement and control of the spine.
- Spinecor can be effective even after the spine has finished growing
- Rigid bracing is only helpful if applied during the major growth spurt.
- Combination therapy using rigid bracing at night and the Spinecor brace as a day brace, has been shown to be effective in Progressive Scoliosis curvatures.
- Neuromotor therapy cannot be effective without dynamic bracing.
The benefits of Spinecor Dynamic Scoliosis brace include:
- Eliminates muscle atrophy while increasing tone in a corrected posture
- Eliminates pain in adults
- Halts Scoliosis before it gets worse. (can be utilized in mild scoliosis)
- Improves spinal curves. (the natural flowing curves known as Kyphosis and Lordosis.
- Eliminates the need for surgery
- Coverage by most PPO INSURANCE plans