SCOLI-FIT SCHROTH Scoliosis Exercise Group Classes
June 7, 2018
June 7, 2018
Schroth Scoliosis Exercise Group Classes
Learn how Schroth Scoliosis exercise group classes can be customized to help you improve your quality of life. Scoliosis Specific Exercises according the Schroth Method aim to encourage Autocorrection of the posture as well as reshaping of the 3 dimensional posture using breathing, isometric poses, and dynamic movement control. Scoli-Fit Schroth Scoliosis Group classes are offered in New York City at two locations
Scoliosis Systems LLP 160 Broadway Floor 16, NY NY 10038
Thrusday June 14, 6:30pm-7:30pm
Tuesday June 19, 6:30pm-7:30pm
CALL TO REGISTER
1-212-360-7760 (Limited Space Available)
Instructors: Marc Lamantia -Schroth Certified in Germany,
Arielle Klig, Schroth Trained in the Barcelona School Technique.
About Us: Scoliosis Systems LLP is a national organization of doctors and therapists dedicated to the health and well being of persons with scoliosis. Dr. Lamantia was Schroth Certified in Germany in 2008. For the past decade he has been developing the Scoli-Fit Schroth protocols. Scoli-Fit takes the best of the Original Schroth Method and modernizes it to be fun and effective. Here are some of the Topics you’ll learn about
- Corrective Breathing; Synergy of Use of the diagphram and intercostal muscles
- The role of Stretching and How to Stretch muscles, vs Ligaments, Slow stretch vs Fast Stretch
- How to understand how your body moves; Sensory integration of movement if often unreliable in scoliosis
- Isometric poses cleverly designed to help you access dormant muscle groups.
- How to use movement to enhance your outcomes; walking, swimming, climbing.
- Proper sitting postures.